Wake up to a better morning
Experience relief with Dulcoflex® and embrace a renewed sense of well-being.
Gentle overnight relief from constipation
Don’t let constipation hold you back. Start your day feeling light and free with Dulcoflex®
6 to 8 hours
Dulcoflex® offers fast-acting relief, working overnight to provide you with the comfort you need. In just 6 to 8 hours, you can be constipation free and have a better morning.
Easy bowel movements
Dulcoflex® stimulates your intestinal walls with gentle contractions, making your journey to relief smooth and easy. Say goodbye to the struggle and discomfort of constipation.
Dulcoflex® softens stools and paves the way to relief. Experience the nurturing effects of our gentle formula for instant constipation relief.
Your guide to finding relief
Constipation can disrupt your day. Dive into our blog section to discover how to go from discomfort to comfort with ease.
Learn how reclaiming control over your digestive well-being looks like
Learn more about Dulcoflex®
Similar to other laxatives, Dulcoflex tablets are not typically recommended for daily, long-term use. It is advisable to avoid taking Dulcoflex on a daily basis for an extended period of time.
It is recommended to take Dulcoflex before bedtime, as it takes 6 to 8 hours for the medication to effectively work. By taking it before sleeping, you allow sufficient time for the medication to work overnight and pass stools in the morning. Children aged 10 years or younger with chronic or persistent constipation should only be treated under the guidance of a physician.
It is important to follow the instructions provided by your physician when taking Dulcoflex 5mg tablets. In general, the recommended dosage for adults is 1-2 tablets, which should be taken at bedtime. However, it is crucial to consult your doctor for personalized advice based on your specific condition and medical history.
Yes, Dulcoflex is a brand recommended by doctors across India, to treat constipation and related issues.
For more information, visit www.sanofi.in
1. IMS MAT April’23
2. Prescribing Information for Bisacodyl CCDS V1 dated 23rd Apr 2020 sanofi.in/dam/jcr:659be037-3aa9-4c23-bd9d-2791888f9539/Dulcoflex PI_Sep 2021.pdf Accessed on 23rd June 2023
3. National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Compound Summary for CID 2391, Bisacodyl. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Bisacodyl.
4. Levine, Jules, and Seymour H. Rinzler. "Comparison of laxative action of bisacodyl suppositories and glycerin suppositories in acute myocardial infarction∗." The American journal of cardiology 5.1 (1960): 108-110.
5. Wald, A. Is chronic use of stimulant laxatives harmful to the colon? J.Cpn.Gastroenterol. 2003; 36(5):386-389.
6. Wald, A. Constipation in the primary care setting: current concepts and misconceptions. Am.J.Med. 2006; 119(9):736-739.
7. Muller-pssner, S. A. et. al. Myths and misconceptions about chronic constipation. Am.J.Gastroenterol. 2005; 100(1):232-242.
8. Nelson AD, Camilleri M, Chirapongsathorn S, Vijayvargiya P, Valentin N, Shin A, Erwin PJ, Wang Z, Murad MH. Comparison of efficacy of pharmacological treatments for chronic idiopathic constipation: a systematic review and network meta-analysis. Gut. 2017 Sep;66(9):1611-1622. doi: 10.1136/gutjnl-2016-311835. Epub 2016 Jun 10.
9. Kienzle-Horn, S. et. al. Efficacy and safety of bisacodyl in the acute treatment of constipation: a double-bpnd, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Apment.Pharmacol.Ther. 2006; 23(10):1479-1488.
10. Kienzle-Horn S, Vix JM, Schuijt C, Peil H, Jordan CC, Kamm MA. Comparison of bisacodyl and sodium picosulphate in the treatment of chronic constipation. Curr Med Res Opin. 2007 Apr;23(4):691-9. doi: 10.1185/030079907x178865.
11. Crockett SD, Greer KB, Heidelbaugh JJ, Falck-Ytter Y, Hanson BJ, Sultan S; American Gastroenterological Association Institute Cpnical Guidepnes Committee. American Gastroenterological Association Institute Guidepne on the Medical Management of Opioid-Induced Constipation. Gastroenterology. 2019 Jan;156(1):218-226. doi: 10.1053/j.gastro.2018.07.016.PMID30340754
12. Package Insert